CATHERINE CARDIGAN (English)
PDF PATTERN – DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
SIZES: 12MO – 12Y
SKILL LEVEL: INTERMEDIATE
The Catherine cardigan is a sweet and feminine fitting cardigan with options to create a garment that can be worn all
year round. It features a round neckline, button up front band with optional pussy bow or short bow. The sleeves are
gathered and can be made short, or three-quarter length with a thin band or above elbow length or long with a deep
cuff. The back features a separate yoke and gathering. Suitable for light to medium weight knit fabrics, the Catherine
cardigan is the perfect match for dresses, skirts and pants. The ideal cardigan pattern to add to your pattern collection!
The Catherine cardigan is named after my beautiful Mum, who is an inspiration to me and taught me to sew.
Upon order you can download a zip folder with three files – instructions, home print and shop print.
The pattern features:
- formatted to print at home on A4 or letter sized paper or at a print shop;
- detailed yardage tables and cutting diagrams;
- measurements in metric and imperial throughout;
- detailed digital diagrams for the garment construction;
- seam allowance included;
- tips for sewing with knit fabrics;
- a thoroughly tested pattern.
Thank you for shopping with sewpony and…HAPPY SEWING!!
There are no reviews yet.