FINCH DRESS (English)
PDF PATTERN – DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
SIZES: 12MO – 12Y
SKILL LEVEL: INTERMEDIATE
The Finch dress is a relaxed fitting, feminine style dress with lovely details. The rounded neckline is finished with bias binding and the dress back features a keyhole opening with the bias being sewn into ties to create the back closure. The waist is drawn in with thick elastic which can be sewn all the way around or three quarters of the way around and accented with buttons at the front. The dress can be made sleeveless and finished with bias binding or gathered sleeves can be added in three lengths. The sleeves are drawn in at the ends with elastic. Lightweight woven and stretch fabrics can be used.
Upon purchase you can download three files – instructions, home print and shop print.
The pattern features:
- formatted to print at home on A4 or letter sized paper or at a print shop;
- detailed yardage tables and cutting diagrams;
- measurements in metric and imperial throughout;
- detailed digital diagrams for the garment construction;
- seam allowance included;
- a thoroughly tested pattern.
Thank you for shopping with sewpony and…HAPPY SEWING!!