MISS POLLY DRESS (English)
PDF PATTERN – DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
SIZES: 12MO – 10Y
SKILL LEVEL: INTERMEDIATE
Miss Polly is a vintage inspired and feminine fitting A-line style dress pattern that offers plenty of options to create your own unique look. The dress features a separate front yoke and skirt with a large apron pocket that is accented with piping. The decorative piped shoulder flaps are a unique detail that feature big buttons. Miss Polly offers sleeveless, piped capped sleeve, three quarter and long sleeve options to make this pattern suitable to be used all year round. The dress closes with an invisible zipper at the back to allow it to be a semi – fitted silhouette. Mix up your fabrics and piping for a fun and unique look.
Upon purchase you can download three files – instructions, home print and shop print.
The pattern features:
- formatted to print at home on A4 or letter sized paper or at a print shop;
- detailed yardage tables and cutting diagrams;
- measurements in metric and imperial throughout;
- detailed photographic diagrams for the garment construction;
- seam allowance included;
- a thoroughly tested pattern.
Thank you for shopping with sewpony and…HAPPY SEWING!!