NINA KNOT TOP (English)
PDF PATTERN – DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
SIZES: 12MO – 12Y
SKILL LEVEL: BEGINNER
The Nina Knot Top is a casual and stylish T-shirt that offers lots of options. The main feature is the tie up front which draws the top in for a more fitted look. The over shoulder seams can be accented with a small ruffle, piping or other trim. Short roll up sleeves or long sleeves can be added, or the top can be made sleeveless. A breast pocket can also be added. The Nina Knot Top can also be made without the ties to create a plainer look. Perfect for girls of all ages and a pattern suitable for beginner sewists.
Upon purchase you can download three files – instructions, home print and shop print.
The pattern features:
- formatted to print at home on A4 or letter sized paper or at a print shop;
- layered format so you can print only the sizes you need;
- detailed yardage tables and cutting diagrams;
- measurements in metric and imperial throughout;
- detailed digital diagrams for the garment construction;
- tips for sewing with knit fabrics;
- a thoroughly tested pattern.
Thank you for shopping with sewpony and…HAPPY SEWING!!