PEGGY TWINSET (English)
PPDF PATTERN – DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
SIZES:12MO – 12Y
SKILL LEVEL:TOP – BEGINNER; SKIRT – INTERMEDIATE
The Peggy twinset pattern offers two garments in one pattern! The Peggy skirt is a lovely, high waisted skirt with great details. Gathered pockets with flaps and waistband tabs add interest and the skirt looks great accented with top stitching. The Peggy top can be made with short or extended three quarter length sleeves. The neckline is a boatneck style and is accented with top stitching. Add the oversized bow for the perfect girly detail! The skirt is best suited to mid weight woven fabrics, while the top can be made in lightweight woven or knit fabrics. Perfect with tights, boots and a cardigan in winter or with sandals in the summer!
Upon purchase you can download three files – instructions, home print and shop print.
The pattern features:
- formatted to print at home on A4 or letter sized paper or at a print shop;
- detailed yardage tables and cutting diagrams;
- measurements in metric and imperial throughout;
- detailed digital diagrams for the garment construction;
- seam allowance is included;
- a thoroughly tested pattern.
Thank you for shopping with sewpony and…HAPPY SEWING!!