POSIE DRESS AND TOP KIDS
PDF PATTERN – DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
SIZES: 12MO-12Y KIDS
SKILL LEVEL: CONFIDENT BEGINNER – INTERMEDIATE
The Posie dress pattern is a feminine dress and top that are both stylish and comfortable. Posie features a lined, semi-fitted bodice and different neckline options. The front can be made rounded or with a V, and the back can be made with a regular or scooped neckline. Flutter sleeves can be added to the dress/top or it can be made sleeveless. Optional inseam pockets can be added to the dress. Narrow waist ties can also be added to the side seams and tied either at the front or back. Add a skirt frill to your dress to make it maxi length! Posie can be made with or without a back closing zipper (depending on whether the V front or scooped back options are incorporated). Posie is a simple, yet elegant style that you will want to wear (and make) again and again! Suits lightweight woven fabrics with good drape.
Upon purchase you can download three files – instructions, home print and shop print.
The pattern features:
- formatted to print at home on A4 or letter sized paper or at a print shop;
- measurement tables for skirt/peplum pieces to save paper and ink;
- layered format so you can print only the sizes you need;
- detailed yardage tables and cutting diagrams;
- measurements in metric and imperial throughout;
- detailed digital diagrams for the garment construction;
- a thoroughly tested pattern.
Thank you for shopping with sewpony and…HAPPY SEWING!!