SORELLA DRESS/TOP TWIN PACK
PDF PATTERN – DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
SIZES: 12MO – 12Y; 34-38CM MINIKANE/PAOLA REINA GORDIS/MINILAND DOLLS
SKILL LEVEL: BEGINNER
The Sorella pattern is a super versatile design offering many options for dresses, tops and sweaters. Two full colour block options are possible for the dress options and the tops can also be colour blocked. Both dress and top offer a short dolman sleeve, long straight sleeves or long puffed sleeves – which look particularly stylish in the jumper style top. A gathered sleeve ruffle can also be added. The colour blocked dresses offer in seam pockets at the waist. The top can be made as a T-shirt or with cuffs as a jumper. With so many possibilities for colour and print combinations, you can let your creativity shine! Sorella is Italian for ‘sister’. My three girls have Italian heritage and are best friends as well as sisters so this pattern is named after them.
The dolls’ pattern offers the short sleeved top, dress and sweater, the long sleeved sweater and dress.
Upon purchase you can download five files – KIDS: instructions, home print and shop print: DOLLS: instructions, home print.
The pattern features:
- formatted to print at home on A4 or letter sized paper or at a print shop (home print on 2 pages for doll file);
- detailed yardage tables and cutting diagrams;
- measurements in metric and imperial throughout;
- detailed digital diagrams for the garment construction;
- seam allowance included;
- tips for sewing with knit fabrics;
- a thoroughly tested pattern.
Thank you for shopping with sewpony and…HAPPY SEWING!!