SORELLA DRESS/TOP WOMEN (English)
PDF PATTERN – DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
SIZES: 4 AUS/UK – 16 AUS/UK
SKILL LEVEL: BEGINNER/INTERMEDIATE
The Sorella pattern is a super versatile design offering many options for dresses, tops and sweaters. Two full colour block options are possible for the dress options and the tops can also be colour blocked. Both dress and top offer a short dolman sleeve, long straight sleeves or long puffed sleeves – which look particularly stylish in the jumper style top. A gathered sleeve ruffle can also be added. The colour blocked dresses offer in seam pockets at the waist. The top can be made as a T-shirt or with cuffs as a jumper. With so many possibilities for colour and print combinations, you can let your creativity shine! Sorella is Italian for ‘sister’. My three girls have Italian heritage and are best friends as well as sisters so this pattern is named after them.
Upon purchase you can download three files – instructions, home print and shop print.
The pattern features:
- formatted to print at home on A4 or letter sized paper or at a print shop;
- detailed yardage tables and cutting diagrams;
- measurements in metric and imperial throughout;
- detailed digital diagrams for the garment construction;
- seam allowance included;
- tips for sewing with knit fabrics;
- a thoroughly tested pattern.
Thank you for shopping with sewpony and…HAPPY SEWING!!
There are no reviews yet.