ZARA DRESS (English)
PDF PATTERN – DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
SIZES: 12MO – 12Y
SKILL LEVEL: BEGINNER/INTERMEDIATE
The Zara dress is an easy wearing and feminine silhoutte that suits light weight woven or knit fabrics. The Zara pattern offers a scooped front waistline to create a high-low hem, or a regular drop waist hem. Ruffles can be added to the front bodice. The skirt is gathered and falls nicely from the relaxed fitting bodice. Gathered short or long sleeves are possible – both finished with an elastic hem, or the dress can be made sleeveless. The back closes with a button and loop and the neckline is finished with a bias hem. Perfect for any age and season. Suitable for beginner sewists.
Upon purchase you can download three files – instructions, home print and shop print.
The pattern features:
- formatted to print at home on A4 or letter sized paper or at a print shop;
- detailed yardage tables and cutting diagrams;
- measurements in metric and imperial throughout;
- detailed digital diagrams for the garment construction;
- seam allowance included;
- a thoroughly tested pattern.
Thank you for shopping with sewpony and…HAPPY SEWING!!